It seems that cyber-attacks and high profile data security breaches are constantly in the news these days.
As your data security provider we’ll help you identify, mitigate, and manage both internal and external security threats, helping you protect your business.
Cyber Security services from Ratcliff IT:
- Security assessments, exposing risks and likely vulnerabilities
- Fast incident response to get you back up and running, and contain a threat
- Strategic advice, helping your business align its security measures against your business strategy and regulatory requirements
- Best-in-class cyber security solutions
- Cyber Essentials certification
Cyber Security Awareness Training
We understand cyber security involves managing risk, and it’s more about human behaviour than technology.
Ratcliff IT’s cyber awareness training is an e-learning programme, designed to plug the gaps in your teams’ knowledge so they can make the right decisions when it comes to protecting your business’ valuable assets and data. Think of it as your human firewall.
It’s no secret that humans are often a business’ weakest link when it comes to cyber security. Often, a behavioural vulnerability – poor password management, for instance – looks far more attractive to cybercriminals than ‘hacking’ into your systems.
Our cyber security awareness training will help you:
- Equip and empower your staff with the knowledge and confidence they need to grow your business’ resilience
- Adapt your security training to suit different learning types – it’s interactive, online and engaging
- Confidently meet your compliance requirements.
Cyber Essentials certification
You might be familiar with the Government-backed Cyber Essentials scheme. Part of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy, it’s a cost-effective means of assurance, helping businesses of all sizes demonstrate their commitment to basic cyber security.
It could mean lower insurance premiums, as well as providing assurance for investors, suppliers and customers that you have taken a specified set of precautions to help reduce cyber risks. It’s also a must for businesses wishing to bid for Government contracts that involve handling personal and sensitive data.
Our Cyber Essentials will help you to:
- Gain industry-recognised best practice recognition
- Get to grips with managing and mitigating business risk
- Manage your reputational risks