With cloud VoIP telephony services you can quickly increase business efficiency and profitability, reducing call costs, freeing up capital expenditure for other projects and enabling staff to work flexibly from anywhere with an internet connection.
VoIP (Voice over IP) refers to making and receiving telephone calls over the internet, rather than via traditional telephone networks, which facilitates a more flexible way of doing business.
At Ratcliff IT we offer a fully managed hosted VoIP telephony service for your business which delivers both flexibility and cost savings over traditional telephone networks and is completely future-proof, since system updates can be deployed without delay.
Installation and even multi-site deployment is quick-and-easy as our service is completely cloud based. Run over the next-generation network you’ll experience all the functionality of a high-end telephone system but with no on-site switch equipment – saving you valuable office space too. We’ll provide a dedicated IP connection which bypasses the public internet for increased security, reliability and quality of service.
With Ratcliff’s fully managed end-to-end telephony solution you’ll benefit from:
- Low cost solution – calls cost less and there is no hardware
- Reliability of service with guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Security with built in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Scalability to add new users as needed
- Fully loaded with call queuing, auto attendant, call recording for compliance, quality and training purposes
- The option to twin your work phone with your mobile for ease of use
By combining your IT and Telephony needs with Ratcliff IT, we take care of everything. Find out how we can help you today. Get in touch on 0844 544 2921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org